GET YOUR CAVITY WALL CLAIMS NOW
- Wall Insulation Failure
- Insulation Mis-Sold
- Get Expert Advice
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
Check your Eligibility in 4 easy steps
Have you had cavity wall insulation installed?*
Are you a tenant or do you own the property?
Is it stone built, brick or other material?
Was your Cavity wall insulation installed between 2012 and 2019
Please tick all problems that apply to your property*
Best time to contact you
Do you have any images or documentation that might help in your claim
Cavity Wall Claims
Cavity wall installation is a type that is installed between two brick walls, One internal and another external. After 1920, the most properties were built having two cavity walls, The most types are blown mineral fiber, polystyrene beads and urea formaldehyde foam. If these materials are not installed correctly or a fake one is used, it results to dampness; dry rot increased heating bills, health issue and mould. If all these are occurring in your property, you are entitles to a compensation which would lead to rectification of the cavity walls.
- Causes of cavity wall insulation damage
- Fire destroys insulation
- Fake products
- Poor regulation and auditing
- Installation practice may not be professional enough
- Poor record keeping
- Unskilled laborers and poor monitoring
Frequently Asked Question
What We Do?
We return home and properties to its normal state by supplying cavity wall insulation advice services. You can choose our services as we can put your interest at heart. With the help of our experts, we will work for you throughout the process of your claim on a No fee No win basis.
Why should I Claim?
- Provide a fully transparent service
- Injury to furniture
- Your work is always at your best interest
- All your data will be kept confidential
- Giving you feedback on monthly basis
- Work solely with you based on your claims
- Damp patches, mounds, bad smell on walls make you eligible to make claim
- Rooting woodwork
- Damp walls
- Peeling of wallpaper
- Condensation on walls and windows
TAKE A LOOK
- Why an IVA can be better than Debt Management Plan Individual Voluntary Agreement is a legally binding contract between a Read More