Penny solvers are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
- We are responsible for the decision on how we hold and use personal information about our clients.
- We have required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained under this privacy notice.
- At penny solvers we share your information with our partners once we are given the consent to this notice applies to all clients, prospective clients, and creditors
- This policy does not form part of any contract with you.
Data protection principles:
This says that the personal information we hold about you must be included:
- Used lawfully and in a transparent way and kept securely.
- It was composed only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes and kept only for the purposes meant for that.
- It has relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- We will only use your personal information in that case when the law allows us to. Most times, we will use your personal information in the following:
- a) Where we require performing a contract we have entered into with you
- b) Where we require complying with a legal obligation
Our obligations to you and your information:
- We will use your information when assessing your needs for support.
- When giving you advice and finding an appropriate solution.
- To gain the required funding for the services we provide.
- Third parties: We may share your information with third parties when required. We oblige third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Protection of your data:
We have taken proper measures on how your data and information will be protected, third parties included. We have put in place events to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Rights you owned: It is your duty that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Do keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us all rights of access, erasure, and restriction.
You have the right to reverse or and withdraw from us, once your decision is made by you, we withdraw every process we have done about you and all your information will be deleted from our systems.
Changes to this notice:
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any important updates that would affect your rights or you can see how we process your personal data.
These precautions are taken to ensure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate; we do not accept any responsibilities, errors or misleading statements.
By using the website, you have agreed to our terms and conditions embodied within the disclaimer. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website
This website does not constitute any professional legal advice of any kind. If you seek for professional or medical advice should consult a proper legal officer.
Terms & Conditions Change:
Our company website may include links on an external website that are not controlled by us. These links are not endorsed by our website, and cannot accept any responsibilities for them. Links are not permitted on our website in any way which might be suggesting association approval or endorsement without our knowledge.
Our website is governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any misuse of this website will be decided upon by the courts of England and Wales.
Our disclaimer policies are liable to change at any time due to updates, it is highly recommended you check this page from time to time and be sure to refer to the updated terms and conditions.