GET YOUR ROAD COMPENSATION CLAIM NOW
- No win, No fee
- Get High success rate
- Get Claim the maximum compensation
- Get Free advice, No obligation
- Step 1
- Step 2
Check your Eligibility in 4 easy steps
When shall we call you ?
Road Accident Claims
Getting out of your home with the aim of getting things done for the day job is everyone’s wakeup call each and every day. We all hope to get back home with an hitch-free day, but sometimes things takes a turn, the unexpected happens and life as we all have it sometimes can be unfair. Everybody has their shared experience on life taking a u-turn on them. Different stories are told on this and we all sometimes just have to live no matter what.
Unforeseen circumstances for instance road accidents happens every day which can place a detriment on lives, work, career and other aspect pertaining to an individual.
Road accident claim can have a life changing repercussion and can have a drastic impact on personal or career ambition. Getting the right help from experienced professional is vital, if you have experienced road traffic accidents which weren’t your fault you can always place a claim pertaining to the accidents.
Frequently Asked Question
Who Are Entitled To Getting Road Accident Claims?
- Whiplash injury
- Air bag & Seatbelt injury
- Child retrain injury
- Poor road maintenance
- Car malfunction & Drivers negligence
- Weather conditions
Can you make a compensation claim on road accident that wasn’t your faults?
Definitely, yes. Careless/ aggressive driving, drink driving, not wearing a seat belt, negligence of speed limits, an innocent live can be hurt or injured. Because many times, victims can be in traumatic and agonizing situations after accidents, that is why it is very important for the victim to be in touch with an expert accident lawyer and claim their compensations.
Claims that can be made your recovery and any cost relating to that can be claimed such as medical treatment, loss of wages, travelling to medical appointment, adaptation to your home, mobility aids and specialist equipment.
Our department is made up of solicitors and experienced legal executives, each of whom completes cases more efficiently and on time.
Trust us to deal with your claim from minor to major injury, medical reports diagnosis quickly and efficiently thereby making it stress-free for our clients.
Advice should involve:
- The possibility of your winning
- The risk involved
- Costs that are involved whether successful or not
- Counterclaims to be faced
Complaints given are:
- Rapid increase of maintenance fees
- Mis-sold product or realized how ineffective the product is
- Being cut in the web of product they no longer want
- Bought something really worthy but eventually worthless
Steps Taken To Getting A Road Accident Injury Claim
- Exchange of information with other party such as phone number, names, insurance details
- Take photos of the accidents
- The model of the car, color should be taken down
- If a witness is available, their information should be taken down as well
- Refrain from discussing the accidents such as how to go about reporting it to the insurance companies
- Report the accident to the police, just in case of future disagreement with the other party
Evidences are then collated by us because it all this process sometimes can be daunting, we can assist you with the initial gathering process whereby a medical examination will be set up. Other additional information will also be gathered by us. For example photographs, witness statements, CCTV footage if available..
All this evidence will be a proof. The other party can decide o take this out of court but if otherwise, it will be placed before the court. Your road traffic accident claim will be handled in a professional way as we look to maximize the level of compensation.
The victim needs to provide us details mentioned below
- Personal information which includes names, address, phone numbers
- Date and details of the accident
- Police reports
- Doctor’s diagnosis
- Other party name as well
The solicitor then handles the claim when all necessary information is given.
TAKE A LOOK
- Why an IVA can be better than Debt Management Plan Individual Voluntary Agreement is a legally binding contract between a Read More