GET YOUR ROAD COMPENSATION CLAIM NOW
- No win, No fee
- Get High success rate
- Get Claim the maximum compensation
- Get Free advice, No obligation
- Step 1
- Step 2
Check your Eligibility in 4 easy steps
Was the accident your fault?
Type of accident:
Road Accident Claims
Getting out of your home to get things done for the day job is everyone’s wakeup call every day. We all hope to get back home with a hitch-free day, but sometimes things take a turn, the unexpected happens and life, as we all have it sometimes, can be unfair. Most of the people have their shard experienced in life that takes a U-turn around them. Different stories are told on this and we all sometimes just have to live no matter what.
Unforeseen circumstances for instance road accidents happen every day which can place a detriment on lives, work, career and other aspects about an individual.
Road accident claims can have a life-changing repercussion and can have a drastic impact on personal or career ambition.Getting the right help from an experienced professional seems vital for you, if you have experienced road traffic accidents any. Moreover, it was not your fault but you can always place a claim about those accidents.
Frequently Asked Question
Who Are Entitled To Getting Road Accident Claims?
- Whiplash injury
- Air bag & Seatbelt injury
- Child retrain injury
- Poor road maintenance
- Car malfunction & Drivers negligence
- Weather conditions
Can you make a compensation claim on road accident that wasn’t your fault?
Definitely, yes. Careless/ aggressive driving, drink driving, not wearing a seat belt, negligence of speed limits etc.can hurt or injure an innocent life. Because many times, victims can be in traumatic and agonizing situations after accidents, that is why it is very important for the victim to be in touch with an expert accident lawyer and claim their compensations.
Claims that can be made your recovery and costs related to that would claimed as medical treatments, loss of wages, travelling to medical appointment, adaptation to your home, mobility aids and specialist equipment.
Our department is made up of solicitors and experienced legal executives, each of whom completes cases more efficiently and on time.
Trust us to deal with your claim from minor to major injury, medical reports diagnosis quickly and efficiently thereby making it stress-free for our clients.
Advice should involve:
- The possibility of your winning
- The risk involved
- Costs that are involved whether successful or not
- Counterclaims to be faced
Complaints given are:
- Rapid increase of maintenance fees
- Mis-sold product or realized how ineffective the product is
- Being cut in the web of product they no longer want
- Bought something really worthy but eventually worthless
Steps that are taken to Get A Road Accident Injury Claim
- Exchange of information with other party such as phone number, names, insurance details.
- Take photos of the accidents.
- The model of the car, color should be taken down.
- If a witness is available, their information should be taken down as well.
- Refrain from discussing the accidents such as how to go about reporting it to the insurance companies.
- Report the accident to the police, just in case of future disagreement with the other party.
Evidences are then collected by us because this whole process sometimes can be daunting, we can assist you with the initial gathering process whereby a medical examination will be set up. Other additional information will also be gathered by us. For example photographs, witness statements, CCTV footage if available..
All these evidences will be the proof.The other party can decide to take this out of court or it will be placed before the court. Your road traffic accident claim will be handled in a professional way as we look to maximize the level of compensation.
The victim needs to provide us details mentioned below
- Personal information which includes names, address, phone numbers
- Date and details of the accident
- Police reports
- Doctor’s diagnosis
- Other party’s names as well.
The solicitor then handles the claim when all necessary information is given.
TAKE A LOOK
- Why an IVA can be better than Debt Management Plan Individual Voluntary Agreement is a legally binding contract between a Read More