Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you have agreed to our terms and conditions. As a registered member, you will be asked to give your agreement to the terms and conditions. We do not guarantee in any form to be responsible for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeline of the information on our website. It's also your sole responsibility to ensure that the solution matches your requirements.
- We offer our comparison service that is free to use. There is no obligation and no fee.
- pennysolvers refers to the clients to the companies authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority only
- Sites are for use by customers who are situated in the UK only.
- It's also your sole responsibility to ensure that the Service or solutions match your requirements.
- None of this content, design, text, graphics, software or other material on this website should be reproduced, redistributed, modified without our consent. The website should not be used for any commercial use without our consent
- We do not make any recommendation or endorsement in any form to any experts or any content submitted by third parties
- All the above Terms apply to all services and solutions mentioned on the sites.
2. Financial information disclaimer:
(a) The website provides information as well as comparison services about particular services and claims, including financial services. We can help you but you can have professional financial advice in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our website and wish to rely upon while making an investment decision or taking any other service.
(c) Most of the information given on our website about particular services or claims is provided by third parties. In general, we act as a mediator for this information, and we do not generally select or edit the information and we don’t approve the authenticity, identity of our experts or company representatives. We are not liable in respect of any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any conviction you may place upon such information
(d) We can make sure information in the site is updated accurately and time to time, but sometimes offers or schemes can be changed at the last minute so please check you're able to redeem a scheme before parting with any money or going out of your way to take advantage of an offer or scheme.
3. Contact and Our registration details:
How to contact us?
- by post at our registration office : Pennysolvers Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom
- by telephone: 0800 048 9396
- by email: email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our Sites or our service and would like to make a complaint,
- Telephone calls that you can make to our Executives that may be monitored and/or recorded.. We are available to give you the best service from Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- We provide an online service which enables you to research about your service and the best solution. Our customer services team is available to support any offline queries. Penny Solvers gives the best solutions and services for debts, claims, personal and business loan, IVA, trust deed, energy saving services in UK.
- Our Sites are for your personal, non-commercial use only. They may only be accessed and used by a private individual and by a business to seek a Product directly for that individual or business. Access to and use of the Sites other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is harshly prohibited.
- In any fraudulent or commercial manner;
- You are not authorized to harm abuse and threaten any employee from our site.
- You can’t check, create, confirm, update, modify or alter another person's records;
- In a way that interferes with, upsets or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems;
- These Sites are intended for use only by customers who are situated in the UK.
We are used to providing an excellent service at all times. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason please contact our customer service team. We will forward the complaint to the concerned team and send a formal acknowledgment of your complaint within 48 hours and will try to resolve it as soon as possible.
5. How is your personal information collected by Penny solvers?
We will only collect information that we need to carry out to provide you the best solution as per your requirement.
Data you give to us:
- When you apply for our services and solution.
- When you talk to us on the phone with our executives.
- When you use our websites, Debt Management solutions, IVA or other financial advice or solution application or web chat.
- Our emails and letters
- Our financial reviews.
- Our feedback or marketing surveys.