GET YOUR TIMESHARE CLAIM NOW
- Only pay for what you use
- No Win – No Fee
- Expert Advice
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
Check your Eligibility in 4 easy steps
Name of the Resort or Club
In which country did you purchase?
Enter the amount you pay each year in Timeshare Maintenance Fees, in £s
What was the purchase price of your Timeshare in £s?
Include any deposit you paid in the first 3 months after signing up, in £s
Now choose the number of years for which your Timeshare contract runs
About Timeshare Claims
This is when several people having right to ownership to a particular property where each of the owners uses the property for a particular period in a year especially for vacation.
Each individual has their various experience or story either being duped, into the contract, or being misled, not enough time to put the agreement into consideration may be due to pressure. To be able to exit this type of agreement should be considered carefully, a sound advice should be considered, if not considered, unjustly treatment might be the experience of such consumers. Sometimes the advice can be a type that explains the dispute from both sides, this sometimes set the party into confusion but at the end might favors the party.
Frequently Asked Question
What We Do?
Therefore we review each case for assisted funding for timeshare claims. We endeavor that all our clients gets an accurate and impartial advice which is based on products specifically owned by them and issues they might be facing. We will access your membership, the company you are in contract with, legal jurisdictions involved, financial commitments and future commitments.
Based on the above listed facts, we will then discuss and weigh your options which are relating the refunds of some certain percentages of your money release from your obligation. This process as usual might be quite complicated which requires a lot of experience and legal expert; we will be there to be of help.
Why Dissolve Your Timeshare?
Sometimes due to rapid increase in management fees and inflexibility while booking holidays at the required time and desired location, poor sales practice, more clients become unsatisfied. Some unsatisfied timeshare owners ask for assistance to dissolve agreement.
Common Reasons Might Be:
- Longer years before contract expires
- Being concerned about financial burden to loved ones
- Travelling less at old age
- Never satisfied with holidays first choice
- Escalation of management fees
Advice And Complaints of Timeshare
Advice should involve:
- The possibility of your winning
- The risk involved
- Costs that are involved whether successful or not
- Counterclaims to be faced
Complaints given are:
- Rapid increase of maintenance fees
- Mis-sold product or realized how ineffective the product is
- Being cut in the web of product they no longer want
- Realizing they bought something really worth it but eventually worthless
We can assist with your relinquishment, all is not lost. If the above listed reason is related to you, you can contact us now for your no commitment free advice
TAKE A LOOK
- Why an IVA can be better than Debt Management Plan Individual Voluntary Agreement is a legally binding contract between a Read More