GET YOUR WILLS NOW
- Protection of your Assets and Family
- No hidden costs
- Professional Advice from Experts
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
Check your Eligibility in 4 easy steps
Are you a homeowner?
Household Annual Income
Will assures you that everything will be alright about your possessions that will be resolved after you gone. A will is a legal document which states how you want your assets, properties and belongings to be distributed. It allows your loved ones left behind to be taken care of. when a will is not written, it may become complicated for your loved ones, the law might decide who will benefit and it may include those you don’t wish to benefit from the will. If you didn't leave any parent behind and you have a child or children that are less than 18 years, anyone can be their legal guardians. And they may not be part of those you wished to get your assets or belongings.
If you will is written, your wishes will be carefully expressed which can be revoked anytime while you are still alive.
Frequently Asked Question
What Should Your Will Cover?
- Assets: Your assets should be listed e.g. cars, houses and companies. Full documents should also be submitted, so as for easy location of assets
- Gifts like jewelries and money for charity
- If you have children below the age of 18 years, a guardian must be appointed in the will. This way they can be taken care of after you are gone
- Executors: an executor will need to be appointed to make sure your will is followed. This might be a family member or their solicitor, but it should be a trusted person
- Beneficiaries should be state too or organization
- Funeral instruction can also be included, like how you want to be buried and the money that should be involved
Why Choose Us?
We are versed in every aspect of the law surrounding wills, where we can offer great advice to fulfill your wishes. If your will is the complicated type, we can help to give the best option on how to go about it. We give sound legal advice, because our teams are fully trained and skilled in law involving will. Your will is secured and safe with us.
- Without a will, your wishes will not be legally bonded
- For the unmarried, your partner would not be entitled legally
- Our spouse might not benefit from your assets
- Your children outside your matrimonial home could miss out
Importance of Writing a Will
Your wishes are expressly expressed as to what should happen after you are gone. It protects your wishes; your family is also protected. Especially when you have assets, family members will be able to maintain compare to outsiders. You also need to make it legal, complete and correct at all times. With these you need to employ a solicitor that is an expert in this area.
TAKE A LOOK
- Why an IVA can be better than Debt Management Plan Individual Voluntary Agreement is a legally binding contract between a Read More